Right to Work
Expression of Interest for Volunteer Mentor Role
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a volunteer mentor in the Right to Work program.
If you have any questions about the program or this recruitment process, please contact Tim on
P: 08 6247 6964
The application process involves:
- Completing the below expression of interest
- Attending an interview (face-to-face or telephone)
- Completing an application form
- Two professional reference checks
- A National Police Clearance
- Attendance at an Orientation session
As you can appreciate, there are vulnerable participants in this program and we owe both yourself and the participants a duty of care to ensure quality matches take place. If you choose to proceed with this expression of interest, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.