United Way WA's Corporate Partners (Our Sponsors) participate in a number of programs including:
- Corporate Donations - Corporate Partner organisations make significant annual lump sum donations.
- Workplace Giving - an accredited Australian Tax Office program where employees make a donation from their pay and receive an immediate tax deduction.
- Corporate Volunteering - a program where teams of employees from our Corporate Partners volunteer for a specific project at a local community organisation, such as painting, gardening or mentoring.
- Seeing is Believing - a program where visits are arranged to or from community organisations so employees can hear first hand about a community issue and see how their donations are being used to help.
In addition, there is a variety of other ways that United Way WA's Corporate Partners raise money for United Way. These include:
- Holding special fundraising events in the workplace such as casual dress Fridays, football competitions, Easter food hampers etc; and
- Adopting and funding special projects.